Holistic Skin Treatment
What is Integrative Dermatology?
Welcome to the Psoriasis Eczema Clinic, where we take a holistic treatment approach to help heal your skin, naturally. Integrative Dermatology is a field which recognises the benefits to both natural and conventional treatments for chronic skin conditions. At the Psoriasis Eczema Clinic we prioritise a natural treatment approach which utilises herbal and nutritional bioactive topical treatments in combination with nutritional, herbal, dietary and lifestyle therapies. All treatments are based on the research of Professor Michael Tirant, and are customised by our practitioners according to the skin condition and health needs of the patient.
Skin is the interface between our insides (cells, tissues and organs) and the outside world. Therefore, both our internal and external environments can influence the health of our skin. Triggers of inflammatory skin conditions can include anything from emotional stress to pollution and the food that we eat. Each individual can be affected by these triggers in different ways. It is our belief that addressing the individuality of the patient is essential in order to achieve optimal results with their skin.
Why choose us?
- We specialise in the holistic treatment of chronic skin conditions, including psoriasis, eczema, acne and rosacea
- Our skin specialists are bachelor qualified in Health Science, Nutritional and Herbal Medicine, and trained to assess your skin condition, identify the triggers that may be causing your skin flares, and formulate an individualised treatment plan to cater to your condition.
- We address both the external and internal drivers of chronic skin conditions, using both topical and oral therapies where required
- All practitioners are nutritionally trained to be able to provide additional support with nutritional, dietary and lifestyle advice.
- Treatments can be safely integrated in with conventional therapies as required
- Our holistic skin treatment approach ensures that every part of your body is taken care of by addressing imbalances including hormone dysregulation, oxidative stress, dysbiosis, nutritional deficiencies and other drivers of skin disease.
- We pride ourselves in educating and empowering patients with a better understanding of the nature of their conditions as well as the tools they can use to better manage their skin.
- We take an evidence-based approach, with many of our treatments having undergone years of research and clinical trials with proven efficacy
- We have over 35 years of successful clinical experience with many thousands of happy patients. Just see our reviews!
Our number one goal is to help you achieve healthy, clear skin with the most natural approach possible.
For more information on the most experienced holistic skin treatment clinic in Melbourne, contact our friendly reception team today.